Friday 1 February 2013

Monkeying around on a Friday night

Baileys Banana Smoothie
Blend with a little Baileys

On a wintery Friday night, nothing could seem so right. After a long week of busy hours a craving came along for a tasteful, healthy and decadent treat.








Of course, anything I could ever dream of having that my craving called for was not waiting for me in my refrigerator or cupboard like I would have liked it to. 
While cruising the internet, I came across this recipe made by a fellow blogger named "Food Devil." Looking back and forth - computer to fridge, computer to fridge - a shiny object caught my attention. How could I forget that my blender would have my back during a time like this? 
Gathering all necessary ingredients, I decided to alter a few items to make it a wee bit healthier version of the recipe. 

Through a touch of a button, I was able to create this decadent, creamy, cold evening beverage that I had craved on this Friday night. I hope that you can try this convenient and fast method for this "Baileys Banana Smoothie" by using Food Devil's Baileys Banana Smoothie recipe or my alteration of it.

Mixing it up at my parents' humble home in Muskoka, the type of blender I used for this blended beverage was NutriBullet. You can find the NutriBullet at: http://www.nutribullet.com/
Ingredients
Next step: Blend







Time to sit back, relax and enjoy



5 comments:

  1. mmmmm! This sounds so good! I think I have to make a smoothie stat! Cinnamon and nutmeg are my favourite spices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Can I come to your house next friday night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! i love the fancy touch of the banana on the side

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might have to try this one. It looks delicious! Keep the recipes coming.

    ReplyDelete

Followers