Saturday 2 March 2013

Quick: Smoothie-to-go

Just a quick blog about one of my famous smoothies that I choose to make when I'm on the go. This quick meal (or snack) never seems to let me down whether it be on my way to school, to a meeting, or in my case right now, to Huntsville.

Ingredients to toss in the blender:

1 cup of vanilla-flavoured almond milk
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 full banana
1 handful of mixed frozen berries

Turn that blender on and boom! A smoothie-to-go. 

Give it a whirl, everyone. Have a healthy Saturday.

10 comments:

  1. This looks great! What type of protein powder do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use a whey protein :) I usually find a good vanilla-flavoured one for decent price at your food store.

      You can spend more on higher quality ones at, for instances, Pop Eyes, but I find that the ones you can get for a decent cost still do the trick.

      Delete
  2. I drink a smoothie similar to this most mornings, always refreshing and fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree! Definitely a great, quick, breaky.

      Delete
  3. perfect, nice and simple! i love smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks absolutely delish! Your pictures at the top definitely make this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zach! I appreciate the compliment.

      Delete
  5. This looks delicious and it could not be easier! I will definitely be trying this for breakfast. Thanks Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a really busy person so this smoothie will be perfect for me! I can't wait to try this for a snack in between running from work to the gym.

    ReplyDelete

Followers